HY BUDDY MY SELF IS Mukul
TODAY I AM POSTING LATEST PHOTO VERIFICATION TRICK
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.
This is a easy way to Bypass Facebook Photo Verification using Japan Ip
first Open Mozilla firefox
now go to
Tools>>option>>advance>>
NetworK>>Setting>>
Manual Proxy Configurations 157.7.152.61
Port: 3128
Note: You can use any other japan proxy get them from google
Now Go To m.facebook.com
Log in that account, Put your Mail There In The Blank Box and verify it from your mail or you can add mobile number also.
After verify by mail or mobile you are successfully Bypass Facebook Photo Verification.
Thank you
TODAY I AM POSTING LATEST PHOTO VERIFICATION TRICK
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.
This is a easy way to Bypass Facebook Photo Verification using Japan Ip
first Open Mozilla firefox
now go to
Tools>>option>>advance>>
NetworK>>Setting>>
Manual Proxy Configurations 157.7.152.61
Port: 3128
Note: You can use any other japan proxy get them from google
Now Go To m.facebook.com
Log in that account, Put your Mail There In The Blank Box and verify it from your mail or you can add mobile number also.
After verify by mail or mobile you are successfully Bypass Facebook Photo Verification.
Thank you

Anroid ka batao sir
ReplyDeleteAnroid ka batao sir
ReplyDelete@sHIKHA CHECK MY OLD POSTS,,
ReplyDelete